We require your co-payment, deductible if not met, and co-insurance at the time of your visit. In addition to cash and checks, we also accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit, and American Express.
Obstetrics and Gynecology of Atlanta is a division of Atlanta Women’s Health Group (AWHG) and you will receive your statement from the AWHG Central Billing Office. If you have insurance payment questions or need assistance with your account balance please call 678-933-0739 in our Central Billing Office.
For obstetric related billing questions please call 678-686-8617, and for gynecologic related billing questions please call 770-357-0112 or 678-775-2330.
If you have questions about your bill please call the number provided on your statement.
Billing for Laboratory procedures: All laboratory procedures are billed separately from your office visit. You could receive a laboratory bill from any of the following:
If you have Genetic testing done, you could also receive a bill from one of the other entities listed above. If you receive a bill from one of the labs listed above, please call the listed number for questions. If you still have a question and need additional help, please do not hesitate to call our office.
We participate with the following insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO/HMO/POS/Aexcel & Aexcel Plus (we are considered “designated” thru the Aexcel Product), Aetna Premier Network, Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna Medicare (select providers only)
- Aetna Emory Healthcare and Emory University – Tier 2 Provider
- Blue Cross Anthem: PPO/HMO/ POS/ PAR/Blue Direct/Blue Open Access/BCBS GA Alternative Network/Pathway X Guided Access HMO/Pathway Guided Access HMO, Anthem Health Access Plans, Anthem BCBS HPN
- Christian Health Plan
- Cigna PPO/HMO/POS/EPO/OPEN ACCESS PLUS, Cigna+Oscar Open Access Plus Network
Cigna Piedmont OAP – Tier 2 Provider
- Coventry HMO, POS/National Network
- Custom Design Benefit
- First Health Network
- HealthOne Alliance (HOA) PPO
- Hipnation Healthcare
- Humana PPO (Choice Care Network)/HMO/POS/Preferred Open Access/HMOX/NPOS
- Humana POS – Northside Hospital Employees – Tier 2 Provider
- Kaiser Dual Choice PPO (MUST have PHCS on card)
- Liberty Healthshare
- LifeWell Health Plans
- MDI Healthcare Solutions
- Medicare (select providers only)
- Medi-Share – PHCS Network
- Mercer University – P1 Network Patient First Network
- Multi Plan & Multi Plan Discount Program (Value Point) Optum Health Allies, United Health Allies, and Health Allies
- Northside Health Network
- P1Network or Patient First Network
- Partners Direct Health
- PHCS PPO
- Piedmont Healthcare (My Health 360 Plan)-Uses Cigna Network – Tier 2 Provider
- Quik Trip
- Signature Healthcare
- State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)
- Tricare Standard and Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare PPO/HMO/POS/All Savers/Core/Navigate/Charter Networks
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage (select providers only)
- VA Community Care Network
We do not participate with the following insurance programs:
- Aetna Wellstar
- Alliant Health Plans
- Ambetter, Ambetter Peachstate
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage HMO-Blue Value Secure
- Cigna Local – Cigna Local Plus – Cigna+Oscar Local Plus- Cigna Medicare Surround – Cigna Wellstar
- Coventry Medicare
- Galaxy Health Plan
- Humana Medicare Plans Gold Choice Plus, Choice PPO
- Humana Wellstar
- Kaiser HMO
- Piedmont Wellstar Healthplan
- Tricare for Life, Tricare Direct Care
- VA Choice, Veterans Choice Program
Decoding Your Coverage:
- Deductibles are paid out of pocket each year before insurance kicks in. Each family member usually has a separate deductible.
- Co Payments are flat fees charged each time you visit the doctor or use any medical service, regardless of the cost of the procedure
- Coinsurance requires you to pay a percentage of the total cost of the care. Many plans require either co insurance or co pay but some charge both.
- Maximum out of pocket expense is the most you’ll have to spend before all of your medical bills are covered.