We see and admit patients to Northside hospital (NSH) only. Our practice's physicians and nurse midwives serve on the hospital staff at the Sandy Springs and Forsyth campuses exclusively.Did you know:
- NSH delivers more babies per year than any other hospital in the United States. (around 17,000)
- NSH is one of only 30 hospitals designated in the U.S. as a member of the National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program.
- The NSH Bone Marrow Transplant Program was ranked #1 in the nation and possesses the best survival rates for transplant patients over any other U.S program. The Bone Marrow Transplant Program has also been approved to be a part of the National BMT Clinical Trials Network, making Northside the first, non-university based program to be included in this network.
- More overall surgery is performed at NSH than at any other Georgia hospital. More robotic surgery procedures are performed at NSH than at any other hospital in the nation.
- NSH has the largest single medical staff (physicians) than any other hospital in the Southeast.
- NSH diagnoses and treats more cases of breast and GYN cancer than any other hospital in the Southeast. We treat more prostate cancer cases than any other hospital in the nation.
- NSH has received the Consumer Choice Award from the National Research Corporation for past three consecutive years. Northside also has been voted “Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs” by metro Atlanta consumers for the 14thconsecutive year.”
- Northside Hospital-Atlanta has received the prestigious J.D. Power and Associates Distinguished Hospital award for Maternity Services for the past three consecutive years.